Cotton HSE Policy
Cotton is committed to conducting its business in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees and the public. Cotton’s commitment is to maintain a culture that fosters the development of a safe, efficient and environmentally sound workplace. We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and apply reasonable standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Leadership, demonstrated through high expectations and personal ownership, responsibility and accountability for HSE performance.
- Accountability, displayed by each employee by complying with applicable Federal, State and County/Parish HSE regulations. Employees will adhere to Cotton HSE policies & procedures.
- Performance, promoted through positive interaction with people and our environment on a daily basis to achieve excellence.
- Excellence, advanced through genuine care and compassion for our fellow humans and the environment leading to a strong Safety culture.
- Culture, fostered through interpersonal relationships, teamwork and common beliefs; communicated repeatedly, consistently and accurately.
Cotton's HSE Mission is to promote and assure workplace safety and health while reducing workplace incidents, injuries and illnesses. Cotton will achieve its Mission through various means, including inspections, consultation services, education, and cooperation with Regulatory agencies.
- Integrity: We are committed to conducting our business with integrity, respect and the highest ethical standards.
- Teamwork: We are committed to supporting and implementing a team-oriented work environment, ensuring cooperation, communication and professionalism.
- Process: We will continuously challenge existing ideas and best management practices to provide high HSE standards in all of our operations.
Cotton HSE Commitment
Cotton’s HSE commitment to staff members is simple, yet substantial. We will focus our resources and priorities to ensure Cotton maximizes our effectiveness in HSE by assuring:
- No accidents at worksites
- No harm to people
- No damage to the environment
- No damage to Cotton or Customer assets
Cotton staff members shall have the RIGHT and the RESPONSIBILITY to STOP WORK without fear of reprisal for any activity that are considered to be an imminent danger (i.e. any condition or behavior that could reasonably be expected to cause death or serious injury, or environmental harm). The Project Manager and HSE Department will be notified immediately.