Cotton's Finest - August 2020
Meet this month's Cotton's Finest: Irene Nichols, Risk and Insurance Manager, Holdings.
1. What is your role on the Cotton Team? What are three words you would use to describe it?
A: I am the Risk and Insurance Manager for Cotton. My role is to support company operations by assessing and mitigating risk to protect Cotton Holdings and its subsidiaries. That can include contract reviews, certificates of insurance, claims management, corporate insurance programs, subcontractor and vendor compliance, and anything that moves the Cotton Companies forward. Three words to describe my role are focus, detail, and teamwork!
2. Where is your favorite place in the world?
A: I love being on the water, specifically boating on the lake.
3. What does “Cottonuity” mean to you?
A: “Cottonuity” is a collaborative, unified effort to bring services and solutions to our clients daily while completing client requests as a team and a family.
4. How does Cotton go above and beyond for our clients?
A: I don’t believe I’ve ever worked for a company with this much dedication to their clients. From Business Development to Operations and the supporting teams across all business lines, everyone is ready to respond when called upon, day or night, without question.
5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise us!
A: I grew up in Mauriceville, TX on a crawfish farm!