SAYING GOODBYE TO 2020 AND PREPARING FOR 2021
The Cotton Team proudly worked hard throughout 2020 to provide key restoration, logistical, and catering services to businesses throughout the country. We opened a new office in Tennessee and expanded our line of services to better support our clients in the medical industry, data centers, and environmental departments. All told, our Cotton Family put in hundreds of thousands of man-hours, provided thousands of beds, and served several thousand meals.
But it is now time to bid farewell to 2020 and look to the future. With 2021 on the horizon, Cotton is not slowing down. We’re more committed than ever to our mission of helping businesses around the country and internationally recover from natural or manmade disasters. We’re going to be taking the innovative spirit fostered by this year’s challenges and taking it into next year.
As we prepare for the new year and new challenges, we invite you to check out the resources below so that you too can be ready for the unexpected.
Happy holidays! We look forward to serving you in 2021.
- RESOURCES FOR A SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR:
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
- Free BCP checklist
- Logistics and environmental support
- DISASTER RECOVERY
- Restoration services you can trust
- Temporary facilities and support services for business continuity
- Emergency foodservice and remote site catering
- STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES DURING COVID-19
- PREPARE FOR HURRICANE SEASON